The 13 Digital Marketing Certifications every Digital Marketer Should Have.
Updated: Oct 31
The digital ecosystem is constantly evolving, prompting marketers and business owners to dive into digital marketing to raise brand awareness, reach their target audience and ultimately drive sales and profit.
Unfortunately, not all business owners and professionals possess the right skills necessary to succeed in digital marketing. As a result, digital campaigns seem half-baked or even sometimes completely missing to drive a Call To Action from their target audience.
DigitalxMarketing, as a Certified Partner for DigitalMarketer, the world’s best and biggest digital training company, offers 13 Certified Courses so you can become a CERTIFIED EXPERT in fields such as Digital Strategy, Content Marketing, Paid Advertising, Search Marketing, Email Marketing, Copywriting… and much more.
Here is the complete list of the 13 Foundational Courses to make you the smartest marketer in the room.
1. Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist - Certified Customer Acquisition Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses leverage paid traffic channels such Google, Facebook and other demand-gen platforms to grow their customer base without breaking the bank. In short, Customer Acquisition Specialists are able to not only deliver fresh leads and customers they are able to deliver those leads and customers at a PROFIT.
2. Content Marketing Specialist - Certified Content Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses develop and execute a sustainable content marketing program. They are trained to create and measure engaging content at every stage of the marketing funnel, as well as leveraging organic and paid traffic to leverage content across the social web.
3. Customer Value Optimization Specialist - Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialists are uniquely qualified to help businesses architect a conversion funnel that reduces initial customer acquisition costs, while simultaneously increasing both immediate and lifetime customer values. In short, while most businesses have some sort of funnel for on-boarding leads and converting those leads into customers, Customer Value Optimization Specialists are able to plug the leaks and deliver a truly optimized conversion funnel.
4. Direct-Response Copywriting Specialist - Certified Direct-Response Copywriting Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses get people to take specific, measurable actions — driving them to make purchases or become sales leads. They are trained to write copy for offline media such as direct-mail letters, print ads, etc., as well as online marketing tactics such as emails, web pages, paid search ads.
5. Certified Email Marketing Specialist - Certified Email Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses leverage email marketing and follow up to indoctrinate, create relationships with and convert prospects and existing customers. In short, Email Marketing Specialists are able to not only effectively follow up with fresh leads and customers they know how to craft email campaigns that get delivered, get opened, and most importantly...get clicked.
6. Certified Ecommerce Marketing Specialist - Ecommerce Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help businesses optimize any e-commerce store, in any industry, to generate more sales and profit. From e-commerce store design and architecture to email marketing and traffic generation, this masterclass contains everything needed to compete in today’s e-commerce landscape.
7. Certified Social & Community Specialist - Social & Community Managers are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses leverage social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube. In short, a certified Social & Community Manager is capable of leveraging all four stages of social media success: Social Listening, Social Influencing, Social Networking and Social Selling.
8. Certified Search Marketing Specialist - Certified Search Marketing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses develop and execute a sustainable search marketing program. They are trained to identify and capitalize on search demand from platforms like Google, Amazon, YouTube and iTunes. The methods they have been taught are within the terms of service of these platforms.
9. Certified Analytics & Data Specialist - Certified Analytics & Data Specialists have the necessary skills to track and analyze the metrics that matter to businesses at all stages, from content marketing and paid traffic strategies to website and funnel performance. They also learn the analytical skills necessary to turn data into action, helping businesses get more leads and sales. In short, Analytics & Data specialists are able to make marketing decisions based on meaningful data, not hopeful hunches.
10. Certified Optimization & Testing Specialist - Certified Optimization & Testing Specialists are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses develop a repeatable optimization process to increase conversions in their sales funnel, landing pages, and key conversion pages. In short, Optimization & Testing Specialists are able to diagnose site problems and test new solutions that increase PROFITS for traffic you ALREADY HAVE.
11. Certified Social Media Marketing Specialist - In this master class, you will learn the newest strategies (by social platform) to draw organic traffic to your social media sites. You will also learn how to develop a social media calendar and develop a schedule for your post to make sure your content is relevant and top of mind for your audience. You will also learn how to leverage influencer marketing and see if it is right for your overall marketing goals.
12. Community Management Specialist - Certified Community Management Specialists are qualified to help brands and businesses create, grow, and maintain thriving online communities that drive business value - providing a powerful tool to build leads, sales, and loyalty. They can properly apply communities into the marketing mix that benefits both brands and community members, transform traditionally transactional customer relationships into strong emotional bonds, and keep the community environment safe through moderation strategies.
13. Digital Marketing Strategist - The Digital Marketing Mastery Class is the most comprehensive digital marketing training in the industry. The earner of this badge is a “T-shaped” marketer and has a top-level overview of the major channels of digital marketing including content marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, search marketing, email marketing, community management, and data and optimization.
Just like building a house, having a solid foundation is really important. As you lay out your foundation by taking these courses, these will surely help you grow your business, outpace the competition and anticipate the needs of your customers. This is how you will truly achieve real growth as a digital marketer by having a strong foundation of the important facets of digital marketing.
If you are now ready to further level up your Digital Marketing, contact DigitalxMarketing today!.